Sunday, April 28, 2019

GROWTH :)

I have learned a lot about myself since becoming a Jag. I have learned my strengths and my weakness. There are at least 3 main things that I have learned about myself.
  • As you go through life, you learn to adjust.
 Since becoming a Jag, I have learned how to adjust and readjust if I have too. Mostly every job has it's pros and cons, but it is up to you to determine which direction your day is going to go in.
  • Content- A state of peaceful happiness :)
It's the little things that count. Every time I think I have it bad, someone else always has it worse.

  • Don't stress over what you can't control!
This semester has been very trying, school is trying in general. I often wanted to give up or even thought about taking a gap year, because I was so stressed out on planning how "I" want things to work out in my life, and career, but I have learned that every thing works together according to God's plan.


I am thankful I became a Jag, I learned so much about myself as well as others.
Image result for everything works according to god's plan

No comments:

Post a Comment

GROWTH :)

I have learned a lot about myself since becoming a Jag. I have learned my strengths and my weakness. There are at least 3 main things that I...