Tuesday, January 15, 2019

"BLOG"ging my way into 2019:)

Winter break is finally over and the NEW year is here.. HOW EXCITING !!!

To start the new year off on a positive note I am discussing some of the classes I am taking this semester.
This semester I am working towards the completion of my minor which is Sociology.
There are three classes that I am very excited about and they include:
  • Population
  • Social Problems
  • Health Disparities and Life Span
I am excited to learn the interesting facts and view points from different people in the world. I also think that it would be a great life lesson to learn and know the responsibilities including the "why" and "how" of other people and countries which include conflict, diversity, insurance, sexuality, and etc. I never thought about taking those classes, but it is a new year, I am am feeling refreshed, ready to learn more in dept about things that are important and are constantly taking place around us.


  • YAY TO A NEW YEAR 
  • YAY TO A NEW MINDSET
  • YAY TO BE A JAG!!!!
Image result for south alabama

No comments:

Post a Comment

GROWTH :)

I have learned a lot about myself since becoming a Jag. I have learned my strengths and my weakness. There are at least 3 main things that I...