Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Winter Break Plans :)

This has been a long successful school year and I would not want to go back and change it in any way. I have almost lost my mind with the school work, trying to find balance with everything while losing and gaining somethings. I am tired and can't wait to feel stress free for a couple of weeks. Winter break is a exciting time, students finally catch a break after a long semester. It's always a breath of fresh air to go back home and just "chill."
My winter break plans include:

-Going to my hometown and hanging with family, including my siblings that I have not seen in months.
-Spoiling my 1 year old niece.
-Helping my parents in the kitchen.
-Catch up on some TV shows.
-Ready to open Christmas presents, like a little kid all over again.
-And just all around RELAX.


HOLIDAYS are my favorite time of the year :)

Image result for Jackson AL

No comments:

Post a Comment

GROWTH :)

I have learned a lot about myself since becoming a Jag. I have learned my strengths and my weakness. There are at least 3 main things that I...