Monday, September 17, 2018

Hi. My name is Kennedi Martin and I am a transfer student from Coastal Alabama Community College. I am a junior who is seeking a degree in nursing. So far, so GREAT! The transfer has been AWESOME. I am usually not a shy person and since I have been here, I feel myself blossoming more. I am always excited to meet new people. This is what you should know: everyone is friendly and always willing to lend a helping hand. We have advisers here on campus who are here to listen, help you adapt to change, and answer questions. There are also many things to become involved in. We have many organization here on campus. Don't be afraid, we are here to welcome you to the best campus with open arms. GO JAGS!!!  Image result for south alabama jags

No comments:

Post a Comment

GROWTH :)

I have learned a lot about myself since becoming a Jag. I have learned my strengths and my weakness. There are at least 3 main things that I...