Thursday, November 15, 2018

USA Life!

As a Junior this Fall 2018 semester, I try to prepare, study, and plan everything that needs to be done for the week coming up on that Sunday, as well as rest. A typical week begins at 7:00 A.M. Monday through Friday. I keep a daily planner in my book bag just in case anything changes or needs to be changed throughout the week. Having a 9:00 A.M. forces me to wake up earlier than most, it allows me to get a jump start of my day. I also try to eat breakfast every morning. Eating breakfast can lead to an outstanding day and helps you gain focus of your day. I ride the Jag-Tran to my classes and getting on the bus earlier leads you to getting to class at least five minutes ahead of time. After finishing classes, I like to spend a couple of hours out of the day at the library to review material covered in previous classes, and finish any homework that may need to be finished. Outside of academic life, I typically spend time in the Rec Center working out or hanging out with friends. I usually try to cook once a week, so that I wont spend extra money. Any activities that the school host, I try to attend to get my mind off of anything that has been stressing me or worrying me like school work, personal problems, etc. Then I start the week all over again. I usually try to keep a level head about things and not get so stressed, but that is the typical life style for a college student.


No comments:

Post a Comment

GROWTH :)

I have learned a lot about myself since becoming a Jag. I have learned my strengths and my weakness. There are at least 3 main things that I...