Monday, April 1, 2019

Spring Time at South :)

HELLOOOOOOOO SPRING,


     I welcome you with open arms!


It's officially spring time but, the weather in Mobile, Alabama is not agreeing. I have a few spots that I love. I will start off by stating my first one:
My favorite outdoor space is outside on my patio. My rocking chair is sitting off in the shade. I can imagine myself rocking back and forth listening to my beats spill, while the wind blows my hair.

     My second favorite place in the spring is at my mom's house under a shade tree. She has a picnic table set up. This is where I can sit outside in the yard and eat as many pounds of craw fish and shrimp that my belly can hold.


     Spring is here.


REMEMBER:


April Showers Bring MAY Flowers :)



HAPPY SPRING!!!!
Image result for SPRING IMAGES ON THE PORCH

No comments:

Post a Comment

GROWTH :)

I have learned a lot about myself since becoming a Jag. I have learned my strengths and my weakness. There are at least 3 main things that I...